Thursday, February 07, 2008

Tagged

Tagged by Kwizgiver!

(1) Link to the person that tagged you.
(2) Post the rules on your blog.
(3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
(4) Tag two random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
(5) Let each random person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their site.


1. I like folk music, my brother listened to groups like the Kingston Trio; Peter, Paul and Mary; Pete Seeger and Judy Collins, and some of it rubbed off on me.
2. I do not like Chinese or Asian food.
3. Since college, I only had three jobs
4. In high school I was in the Science Club
5. In my younger days I use to ski
6. One of my dreams is to take a windjammer cruise along the Maine coast.

1 comment:

  1. We would love for you to come sailing with us on the J&E Riggin in Maine. www.MaineWindjammer.com !!

    ReplyDelete