Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Manic Monday

Manic Monday for February 4, 2008

Is there anything to serious to joke about? If so, what falls into that category for you?
Yes, any joke that is at another expense, like it makes fun at a persons race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, etc. I thought that the Super Bowl commercials for Sales Genie were offensive because they made fun of the Indian and Chinese .

Would you rather be a tortured genius or a happy simple-minded person? Why?
I rather be a happy simple-minded person because I am already a tortured genius… just kidding. I think the keywords are tortured and happy, I rather be happy.

A dear friend or family member has a terminal illness and is in agony. He/she wants you to help him/her die. What would you do?
I do not know what I would do and I hope and pray I will never be put into a situation like that. But I will tell you this – I had the Power of Attorney for my father and I had to honor his “Living Will” and I am still haunted with making that decision, I still think of the “maybes” and “what ifs”

1 comment:

  1. I am with you on the joking. I missed the Sales Genie ads, but that sounds like a good thing.

    Thanks for playing Manic Monday and hope you are having a good start to your week.

    ReplyDelete