Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I Hate Asking for Favors

I know in my last post I asked a favor, but this is about college. I need “Letters of Recommendation” and I asked two professors to write them and they both agreed, however after over two weeks I have not heard from them so I have to call them back. I hate nagging someone who I asked for a favor, but time is running out, I have to have my application in by March 1st. As I posted in “By the Way Sunday” -- you dread doing…
Asking a favor and calling someone that I do not know on the phone. If it is someone I don’t know and I have to also ask them a favor then I really dread doing that, it is a double whammy.
This is that situation, the dreaded double whammy.

1 comment:

  1. I bet that they are just busy and have forgotten. I would hate to ask again too, but I guess you don't have much of a choice. No fun.

    ReplyDelete