Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Grrr… !

I know I shouldn’t let it get to me, but it does.
I had a Jehovah Witness come to my door and insult me in my house. I answered the door and there was a woman standing there with a Watchtown booklet in her hand.

She said;”Good morning sir,
Its miss!
Have you heard ….. sir
IT IS MISS! And I have my own religious beliefs.
Yes sir…
What? You come to my house to insult me? Please leave now!
Yes sir.

They have no respect, I have asked them repeatedly to not to come to my door but they ignore my wishes and now they insult me. They are worst than telemarketers! Maybe I have scared them away this time and marked me down as gay, but then on the other hand they might see it as a challenge.

Slow down Diana, count to ten, take a slow breath and I say I will not let this bother me…

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you. They are very annoying. To come into your space and then insult you is horrible.

    That's why I don't answer my door. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhm, install a peephole, and just don't answer the door.

    Or put a big ol' rainbow flag on the door (that's what we have) and the JW's don't come calling....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of the Rainbow Flag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...ok, I like the idea of the rainbow flag for our house and we don't even get JWs (or Mormons), but where does one buy them??

    Or, you could ask who the hell they are talking to every time they say "sir" and then look puzzled.

    Or just slam the door in their faces like my (staunchly Presbyterian) dad used to do. ;-)

    ReplyDelete