Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #60

Janet's Friday Fill-Ins #60

1. _Arriving_ is the best thing about traveling.
2. I love a good _cup of hot chocolate milk _ when I'm cold.
3. I often use _jar opener_.
4. I'm reading _textbooks_ right now; I _wouldn’t recommend_ it.
5. _Sex_ is something I dislike talking about.
6. When I visited _Wadsworth Atheneum _ I most looked forward to seeing _the Surrealist Paintings _.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _curling up in front of the woodstove, watching the snow come down_, tomorrow my plans include _digging out_ and Sunday, I want to _go hiking, but it is going to hard to find a place to hike because of the foot of snow they forecasted for today (Friday)_!

3 comments:

  1. Arriving is definately a good sign about travelling.

    Great fill ins.

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you aren't snowed in yet and can get out for your hike tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed the snow this weekend as I was up in Jamestown, NY. Altho...I did see a bit there!

    Thanks for playing :-)

    ReplyDelete