Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins: #59

Janet’s Friday Fill-Ins: #59

1. Snowdrops are _like crocuses_.
2. I'm going to _the dogs_.
3. _"Turn the Page"_ is a song whose lyrics have meaning to me.
4. Just one sip and _love will get you_.
5. _When I am home_ is where I'm happiest.
6. I believe that _love_ is a necessary part of life.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _seeing Varla Jean Merman Loves A Foreign Tongue at Trinity College (if there are tickets still available)_, tomorrow my plans include _The 2007 Academy Award Nominated Short Animation at Real Art Ways_ and Sunday, I want to _have lunch with my brother and sister-in-law_!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous that you live somewhere you can see art films, plays and stuff. The one thing I miss about living in, or near, a city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Varla Jean show fell through, my friend that I was going to with had a change of plan. So instead I went to a coffeehouse with some other friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a busy weekend ahead of you. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete