Friday, February 22, 2008

Creative Cocktail Hour

Last night was Real Art Ways' Creative Cocktail Hour. I got there a little late and had to park in the back. They had a buffet from a new restaurant and later they had the band “The Yohimbe Brothers”. Once the band started the music was too loud for me, so I left early and when I went to leave I found my car and the whole back row blocked in. I went and complained; twenty minutes later I complained again, thirty minutes later two others people that were trapped when up and complained. By now there were five cars trying to get out.
About five minutes later, Real Art Ways’ neighbor saw our plight and opened a gate to his property and let us out that way. He was very nice to do that, he was says that he shouldn’t do it, that RAW she take care of their problem. He blocked his driveway after we left, so I do not know what the others did to get out. RAW was making announcements about moving cars out of the way but only one came out to move their car, the other three cars was still there when I left. The spot where the car was that moved, we had to keep chasing cars out of there, because they saw the open spot and pulled in.
I blame RAW somewhat because they should indicate a no parking zone for an exit, but I blame the idiots who parked there more. They could see that there was no exit but parked they there anyway and they ignored the announcements to move their car.

2 comments:

  1. Diana,
    Sorry you had such a hassle -- Deja told me about the Creative Cocktail Hour but I couldn't get away. Love your blouse!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people have no common sense, or not enough to leave an exit!

    I love your necklace. It looks like something I would pick out. Clean lines and I love black!

    ReplyDelete