Sunday, February 10, 2008

Bingo!

No, I did win at Bingo but I did win a door prize, 143-minute calling card and two friends at our table did win. Out of the six people at our table, three of us walked away with prizes.
This is not your typical Bingo game, it is a young crowd, they are there to have fun, and playing Bingo is secondary. They crowd towards the end of the night are rather (how should I phrase it) in good spirits and also the money goes for a good cause the Hartford Gay and Lesbian Health Collective, a free client.
Before going to Bingo some of us went out to eat first at the Pond House, of course when I saw “Lobster” I knew what I was going to have “Lobster Mac & Cheese - Pasta with Maine lobster, spinach and a blend of cheeses topped with herbed bread crumbs.” I like lobster and I like Mac & Cheese so I decided to give it a try, it was OK, nothing special.

1 comment:

  1. What's funny is that I've never ever played Bingo. Weird.

    It sounds like a fun evening, even if you didn't win.

    ReplyDelete