Friday, January 11, 2008

Fill In Fridays # 54

Janet's Fill In Fridays # 54

1. My favorite _____ of 2007 was _____.
2. I'm most tempted by _____.
3. Today I want _____
4. The last thing I took a picture of was _____.
5. You and I have memories _____.
6. The most recent movie I’ve seen that I really enjoyed was _____.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!

#####

1. My favorite trip of 2007 was visiting Washington DC.
2. I'm most tempted by good food and wine.
3. Today I want not much
4. The last thing I took a picture of was the ice storm in December.
5. You and I have memories but do elephants?
6. The most recent movie I’ve seen that I really enjoyed was Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my brother and sister-in-law stopping by, tomorrow my plans include going to the Twenty Club and COS meetings and Sunday, I want to go hiking!

8 comments:

  1. ah, hiking sounds like fun! Hmmm...I wonder if all the snow has melted from my favorite trail? Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I saw it 3 times this summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, elephants have memories!! Scientists have documented behavior that suggests it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids & I love the Harry Potter movies, I think Order of the Phoenix was probably my favorite!
    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiking sounds like fun! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you taking your camera hiking with you on Sunday? Hope you have good weather.

    ReplyDelete