Sunday, December 02, 2007

By the Way Sunday


By the way...

Are you participating in any holiday festivities today?

Bah! Humbug! No

Do you enjoy listening to holiday music?

Only on December 24th

Is your tree up and decorated? Any gifts under it yet?
Ha! Who are you kidding! If I do get a tree, it will go up the weekend before Christmas and come down the weekend after New Years.

In the 12 Days of Christmas, which gift would be your favorite?

I will take the five golden rings

What makes you feel the "Grinchiest" during the holiday season?

Nothing, I feel like the Grinch all the time, so there is nothing special about the holidays.

What does Christmas really mean to you?

To be with you family and friends, and celebrate the joy of life together.

If you could give only ONE gift this year, what would it be?

My love to my family.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, sorry your so Grinchy!

    I LOVE this time of year.

    ReplyDelete