Thursday, November 01, 2007

Tagged

I got this from Cat who was tagged by Kwizgiver

Best place to eat. Tuscany’s in Middletown

Best shopping mall. Westfarms Mall in Farmington, West Hartford and New Britain (it sits on the corner of those three towns,

Famous landmark. The Colt building in Hartford, it’s not fancy but it is well known and visible.

Best tourism attraction. Mystic Aquarium

Best place for kids. Lake Compounce

Popular outdoor activity
. Hiking

Breathtaking view
. Just a little walk from my backyard

Only found here. The Mark Twain House

2 comments:

  1. I really think that a road trip is the only way to do this meme justice....sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost tagged you!!! Now I will in the future... but only for the really good ones, I promise!

    :-)

    ~Allison

    PS--loved your answers, the links were great!

    ReplyDelete