Monday, November 05, 2007

Manic Monday

Manic Monday for November 5, 2007

Describe yourself in one word:
Caring

What is your favorite kitchen utensil and why?

Crock Pot, because it is so versatile and it fills the house with these great smells.
Looking at some of the other posts, I realized that a crock pot is not a utensil. So therefore I would say in its place a whisk because it is so useful to me, I use it just ab lout for every meal

What is the one thing that frightens you the most about growing old?

How will the nursing home deal with someone who is gender variant?

3 comments:

  1. Great answers - my whisk has saved me from many a catastrophic, lumpy sauce, LOL. As for old age, I try not to think about it too much - it's too scary. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was the only one who listed an appliance as a utensil, LOL.

    Well, I use it. In the kitchen... Why not?

    My answers are here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You truly are a caring person, Diana. It shows through in what you do and your choice of a new profession will be very fitting for you! I say answer the question any way you want to answer it. I love my crock pot! Your answer to #3 is a very good one. It opens up an entire new arena of questions. I once heard about a GLBT retirement area in the Southwest, but I don’t know any details about it.

    ReplyDelete