Sunday, November 18, 2007

All Dressed Up and No Where to Go!

I had a speaking engagement this morning at a church down in the Southwestern part of the state and I after I drove all the way down there I could not find the church. It turned out the address that she had at the bottom of the email was her home address and the contact information was also her home phone number. So when I got there it was her house and not the church and when I called the number I could hear the phone ringing in the house. I then tried the cell phone number and the phone went to voice mail, so I went into town and asked around if anyone knew where the church was located and had no luck. I came back home after driving around down there. I drove a total 170 miles and three hours driving. Grrr….
I did find the address when I got home it was on a program guide that she made and it was in fine print on the cover. No where in the emails that went back and forth was there any address other than hers.

At least I am going out tonight to dinner and see the play Wicked at the Bushnell.

1 comment: