Friday, October 05, 2007

Yesterday.

The outreach went a lot better than I expected, we really got some good questions from both of the class and they kept the pace of the questions up for the whole class. There were no dead times when there were no questions asked. So the outreach got two thumbs up from me.
The banquet also went well, I kind of feel sorry for the Director because with over four hundred attendees she was running around saying “Hi” to everyone and the staff was asking her a hundred last minute questions, I bet today she is just sitting back and relaxing. They handed out the Maria Miller Stewart Award to four fabulous ladies. All of them were involved in civil rights through out their lives.
Now I have to make up for the day off from doing homework.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that it went well. You just never do know what to expect!

    ReplyDelete