Monday, October 15, 2007

Manic Monday

Manic Monday for October 15, 2007


If you could have a romance with any fictional character, who would it be?
Hmm… I had a hard time with this question since I do not watch that many movies and I would have to guess it would be Honor Harrington in the Sifi series by David Weber. She is suave, brave and takes no talk back from anyone.


If you could be invisible for one hour, where would you go and what would you do?

I do not know, I don’t see any reason to be invisible. I think only something bad would come of it, to sneak in and listen in on a conversation would be a breach of trust.
Maybe on second thought on Halloween to have some fun with the Trick or Treaters.

If you could ask God any single question, what would it be?
Why? Why do people hate me for being myself?

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if even God could explain hate.... I certainly don't understand it.

    ReplyDelete