Monday, August 13, 2007

Manic Monday

Manic Monday for August 13, 2007

What would you like to accomplish this month?

Not much, maybe to get a nice even tan. But on a serious side, I plan on helping out at a non-profit organization, also at CTAC for the Transgender Day of Remembrance on November 20th and also with the Fashion Show September 14th.

How would people who knew you in high school describe you?
Probability weird. This year is my fortieths reunion, if I decide to go I would probability win the award of “Most Changed”.

What's your favorite meal of the day, and why?
Breakfast because I like to see what I can make with an egg, there are just so many ways to cook an egg. But no, now that I think about it I like lunch especially making a Dagwood sandwich. On the other hand I think I really like dinner, a good meal with a nice glass a wine that I can take my time enjoying.
Heck, I think I just like good food, no matter what meal it is.

3 comments:

  1. I love your answer about favorite meals. Good food is good any time of day. I had loads of good food this weekend too. Yummy!

    Thanks for playing Manic Monday and I hope your week is off to a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breakfast seems to be the over-all choice here...love me some hashbrowns and waffles...

    You so admirable on your first answer...WOW!

    Enjoyed your answers!

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's a dagwood sandwich?

    Well, you have some great plans!

    ReplyDelete