Monday, August 06, 2007

Manic Monday

Manic Monday: Monday, August 06, 2007

What is one thing you would really regret not doing at some point in your life?
Well I think those who visit my blog regularly know my regret, not transitioning sooner.

If you had to, how would you describe yourself in a personal ad?
Oh, that is a hard question to answer… I guess: Looking for a woman to share good times and bad. Like museums, plays, good food and walks on country lanes. Likes the music of the sixties and seventies. But most of all a non-smoker.

What is one thing that you "know for sure"?
That I have to loose forty pounds!

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck with your weight loss goals. I am needing to loose a few pounds as well. Oh, it is so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana, the important thing is that you are doing it now! You are living the life you've always wanted and I think it is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete