Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tuesday Twosome

Tuesday Twosome: What you didn’t know about me…


Two nicknames that friends and family call me:
My brother calls me “D” and a friend call me Di

Two items of clothing I would never get rid of:

I am not really that attached to any two pieces of clothing.

Two movies that I can watch over and over again:
I will cheat and say Harry Potter movies and the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

Two people that have influenced me the most:

I will cheat again and say my parents and my brother.

Two goals/dreams I hope to fulfill in my lifetime:
My first choice is a dream is to see the Anti-Discrimination laws passed to include Gender Identity and Expression on both a national and state levels. My second choice is a goal, to get my Master degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment