Friday, July 20, 2007

I Have Been Away for the Last Couple of Days

I have been up at the cottage putting in the wiring for a new washer and dryer for the cottage. One of the annoyances with the cottage is that there are never any sheets or towels no matter how many we buy. We all take them home after we used them to wash and don’t bring them back until we came up there again, hence the chronic shortage. So hopefully this will solve the problem.

Today I am helping out at a GLBT Youth organization in the afternoon for the first time; I would like to help them at least once a week. Hopefully I will like working there. I have helped out there before but that was with the conference that they have each year and also I helped them with outreach at various colleges in the state.

Then this weekend I am going to a party up in Vermont. The party is at a uniTy members house and we are all camping out over night. I imagine that it will be an all night party so I am pitching my tent far, far away from the main building because I know I will not make it pass midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment