Sunday, June 10, 2007

Saturday Six - Episode 165

Patrick’s Weekender

1. What do you consider more important to your long-term happiness: your relationships, your location, your career or your dreams?
For me it is a toss up between relationships and dreams, but relationships wins out by a slim margin. I think that relationships can last a lifetime and can get you through the hard times as well as the good times

2. Other than a significant other, how many people do you feel you can truly turn to for advice?
My brother, his wife and my cousin. Out side of family one other person.

3. Of the people you think know you best, how surprised would you think they would be if they knew “everything” there is to know about you?
LOL – since I have just come out to most of them, I can say that they were very surprise when I told them about myself.

4. Take the quiz: Are you living the wrong life?

Your Life is 27% Off Track

In general, your life is going very well.
You're quite happy with where you are and what you're doing.
And even if you get a bit off course, you're usually able to get back on track easily.


5. What is the longest you’ve stayed in a job you weren’t happy in?
Twenty-nine years! But in all honesty the first twenty-five years were good; it was only after we got bought out by a large international company that things went downhill.

6. What single factor made you stay the most?
Habit, good friends at work, close to home, the pay was good and I knew every aspect of my job so it became very comfortable; like an old shoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment