Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Manic Monday

Manic Monday: Monday, June 25, 2007

Are you strict about wearing your sunscreen in the summer?
No, if I am going to be out in the sun for an hour, I do not use any. I use sunscreen only if I am going to have a day in the sun.

Do you frequently wear sandals in the summer? Any favorites you'd like to share?
Yes, I wear sandals a lot during the summer; I cannot wear the type of sandals that goes between the toes. They just hurt too much.

What are a few great books that you've taken along to the beach or on vacation in years past? If you aren't a big reader, what do you do to while away the lazy hours?
I will be cured up on the beach with the new Harry Potter book; “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows” that is coming out early next month

How do you feel about swimsuit shopping? Love it, hate it, indifferent? What's your color of choice?
Indifferent, I just have your basic one piece bathing suit and the colors that I like are solid red or blue suits.

1 comment:

  1. We call those types of sandals toe-wedgies around here. I am the only one in the family that can stand to wear them.

    ReplyDelete