Monday, June 18, 2007

Manic Monday

Manic Monday: Monday, June 18, 2007

Do you listen to music regularly? What's your favorite way to listen-- radio, CD, iPod...?
I listen to music mostly in the car; on short trip I listen to the radio and on long trips to the MP3 player. I found that when you set the selections to Random you can listen for hours without a repeat.

When listening to music do you tend to focus more on the lyrics or the melody?
I focus on the lyrics, but it also depends on the song

If you had to pick a theme song to sum up your life right now, what would it be?
Judy Collin’s “Both Sides Now
I've looked at life from both sides now
From win and lose and still somehow
It's life's illusions I recall
I really don't know life at all

3 comments:

  1. Hi, happy Monday.
    That bit of lyric is very much the way I'm feeling lately too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to put my iPod on random-- it's great for long car trips.

    Perfect choice for a theme song. :-)

    Thanks for playing and I hope your week is off to a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your theme song. :-) Thanks for visiting my blog. I'll visit you again, I'm sure.
    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete