Friday, June 01, 2007

Friday Fiver

The day Aldous Huxley Died

1. What year were you born?
A long, long time ago… ‘48

2. Who do you like to hug?
Being trans it is very hard to find a woman who is able to love a trans-person.

3. Do you runaway or face your problems?
Both, I have tackled my major issue head on, but there are all the smaller issues that I wish I didn’t have to deal with. Like telling the neighbors both here and up at the cottage or going to the car dealer to have my car serviced.

4. How much cash do you have on you?
Nine dollars

5. Friday fill-in:
I know exactly how to ____.

wiggle both my ears.

1 comment:

  1. #2- You will find the right person. She's out there! Diana, you are a wonderful person and that special someone will be so lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete