Tuesday, May 08, 2007

YES ! ! ! !

I just got my grade for my last class it is an “A”. That is the first time in my life that I ever got an A, I guess I was never motivated enough. If I did my math right, my GPA is a 3.48

Class Roster Final Grades

Journal 1 25 points = 20
Journal 2 25 points = 22
Journal 3 25 points = 21
Coming Out Letter 25 points = 25
Final Paper points 75 = 70
Class Participation 25 points = 25
Final grade = 92

I want to thank everyone who helped me: Cat for proofreading my paper; my friends from Connecticut Women Legal and Education Fund, Connecticut TransAdvocacy Coalition and GenderPAC for taking the time to do interviews with me; and all those who put up with all my worrying and encouraged me to keep going.
Five credits down and only sixty more to go!

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!! YAY!! YAY!!

    {dancin' in my chair at work}

    Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big and hearty congratulations to you Diana! You should be so very proud of that GPA and all of your hard work.

    ReplyDelete