Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Well the Semester is Finally Over!

My last class for the semester was last night and I think that I did well in that class. I talked to the professor for about an hour last night after class and she encouraged me to continue working towards my Masters. She felt that I had the drive and the desire; that I would be a valuable resource top the transgender community. She wanted us to stay in touch and she would help me if I needed help. She also mentioned that on the main UConn campus in Storrs that they have four or five individuals who are transgenderd.
I was looking back on my grades in college when I got my Bachelors and my highest grade was a C+ and the entire time I was in college I never talked to a professor or my student counselor; I think I have grown up in 35+ years.
Now I just have to sit back and wait for my grades.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Hope you had a celebratory drink or lap around the metaphorical track, or something! :-)

    ReplyDelete