Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Tell It To Me Tuesday

"The Regular Crowd Shuffles In"

1. How do you attract new people to your blog?
By leaving comments of other blogs, by doing memes (They also are fun.) and by listing my blog on my “Business Card”

2. What do you look for in the blogs you read?
Neat questions or answers for memes, friends’ blogs, blogs that have a positive outlook on life and political blogs.

3. What excites you? (In blog land, that is:)
Civil rights causes.

4. What turns you off?
Long, long boring rambling, tedious and excessively ranting blogs.

5. How do you discover new blogs?
Through reading comments on blogs

I try to keep my blog balanced between memes and more serious issues covering the trans-community. I try to convey what it is like being transgender, while not turning reads away with a long boring rambling, tedious and excessively ranting blog

2 comments:

  1. I was a little long and rambling myself today! :-) But I try to keep that to a minimum. I'm known for being long winded in real life anyhow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to be long winded at times, but I like to think I'm not rambling. I'll let you be the judge though, should you decide to come back. I think this is your first comment on my blog, right? If so, it's a bit ironic you discovered me on this post, right?

    I hope you come back sometime!:)

    ReplyDelete