Thursday, May 31, 2007

My Middle Name

Awhile back I asked readers here for ideas for my middle name and the name I favored was Rea. However, it is my sister-in-laws middle name and this weekend up at the cottage I asked for suggestion for my middle name. I had a list of “R” names that I had prepared including Rea and asked my sister-in-law if she had a problem if I chose Rea. She said that she rather that I didn’t use it. After going over the list my sister-in-law came up with the name, Royce and I liked it. It just added “ce” to my middle name Roy.
So my name is going to be Diana Royce L.

2 comments:

  1. Nice choice. It does fit. It's surprising ho difficult it is to choose a name we don't use much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Royce-- I like it! It's a bit different and very catchy.

    ReplyDelete