Monday, May 21, 2007

Manic Monday

Manic Monday for May 21, 2007

What was the best day of the past week for you and why?
Tuesday in Washington DC, it was a very empowering day. I went and lobbied my Representative and Senators for the Hate Crime and Employee Non-Discrimination Act (ENDA), I felt that I was making a difference.

What is the best thing about the city in which you currently live?
I live in the suburbs and I like it because I am only a half a hour away from Hartford and New haven. Also I am only ninety minutes from New York, Boston, the ocean or the Berkshires mountains.

What do you love most about yourself?
Hmm, that is hard to answer. I think what I like best about myself is that I have turned my life around. I now feel that I have meaning to my life.

2 comments:

  1. Tuesday sounds like a fantastic day for you!

    Your location sounds wonderful. Close, but not too close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a refreshing set of "Manic Monday" answers. I am especially proud of your answer for #1.

    Kudos for being a concerned, informed American!

    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete