Friday, May 11, 2007

Friday Fiver

Funky, funky club on Fairfax Avenue

1. What do you obsess about?Oh, just about everything. My brother says I inherited my mother’s “Worrying Genes”

2. What do you do for a living?
Currently I am a supervisor of an electronic testing department of a large international company.

3. Where do you call home?
Right in the middle of Connecticut. I lived here since when we moved to town in 1955

4. Have you lived up to your parents' expectations?
They passed away a couple of years ago. I do not know if they would approve, I would like to think so, but I will never know. I think they would have been happy to see me trying for a Master’s degree in Social Work.

5. Are we more likely to find you in a coffee bar or a nightclub?
Coffee Bar or Tea Room, I like the quiet. I like to be able to sit back and talk with friends. I do not like to loud chest pounding music of a nightclub, where you have to shout to be heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment