Sunday, May 20, 2007

Friday Five

Now and always

1. What was on your mind yesterday?
Not much, I was on vacation. I was trying to capture the beauty and power of the waves along the rocky coast of Maine.

2. What is on your mind today?
Getting home and going back to work tomorrow after a week’s vacation. It was a fantastic week, beginning in Washington DC where it was sunny and close to ninety and ending on the rocky coast of Maine in the rain and forty-three degree weather.

3. Do you like bonfires?
Not really bonfires but a campfire. I could watch them for hours, there is something that is so primitive about them.

4. Do you believe in the paranormal?
Nope.

5. Can you swim?
Yes, but I am so out of shape that I do not think I could swim more the a couple of feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment