Sunday, May 13, 2007

By the Way Sunday


By the way...

Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms out there!

What qualities do you think a "Mom" should have?
Loving
Caring
Compassionate
Understanding
Forgiving

Tell us about a special "Mom" in your life.
I think that she possessed all of the above attributes. She was always there and ready to listen, to both the good and the bad.

Share a fond memory of Mother's Day.
I do not a fond memory of Mother’s Day but many and I think it is more important not to single out one day of the year to remember but all of the days.
The day the day that comes to mind is the day I took this photograph on their wedding anniversary. They want me to take some formal poised pictures of them. But while they were getting ready for to take the picture I quickly took this candid shot, which shows their love for one another so deeply.



Do you have any unique Mother's Day gift ideas?
My mother passed away in 2002 and I am just going to visit her grave and leave a rose.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Diana!
    I love the picture of your Mom and Dad, it is so precious! Have a good week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely photo: I agree that it's much better than a posed one. They look so happy!

    ReplyDelete