Sunday, April 01, 2007

Saturday Six - Episode 155

Patrick’s Weekender

1. PC or Mac? (You must choose one or the other.)
I would like to use a Mac, but we live in a PC World

2. How much do you like one over the other, and what's the main reason?
PC is so filled with bugs that it looks like Swiss cheese. How often do you hear Apple put out a security patch, compared to MS one a day.

3. What would be easier to do without for a week: your cell phone, your television, or your computer?
My television

4. Take the quiz: Are You a Computer Geek?


My computer geek score is greater than 80% of all people in the world! How do you compare? Click here to find out!


5. What things do you feel more addicted to than your computer?
I refuse to answer because it might get me arrested! Just kidding, food is addicting to me.

6. If your computer has to go in for service and you're without it for a week, and you have the chance to log on at a different computer, which are you most likely to do first: check news headlines, check email, or update your blog?
1. Check email
2. Update my blog
3. Check news headlines

No comments:

Post a Comment