Sunday, April 29, 2007

Friday 5 for April 27

The Outsiders


1. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
Hiking

2. Are you outdoors not often enough, too often, or just often enough?
No, I would like to go out hiking for two or three times a week.

3. When was the last time you slept in a tent?
Oh, a very long, long time ago. Something like 20 years.

4. Where is your favorite beach?
Out the back door of our cottage on the lake in New Hampshire.

5a. In what social, academic, or professional group are you on the outer fringes of?
My group of older friends from high school, I do not think that they understand me. time will tell if I get invited to any more parties.

5b. In what social, academic, or professional group are you right in the middle of?
In the trans-community I am very active.

No comments:

Post a Comment