Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday 5 for April 13

Cutting Costs

1. When money’s a bit tight, how do you cut costs in keeping yourself fed?Start eating cereal for breakfast, sandwiches for lunch and TV Dinners for diner.

2. When money’s a bit tight, how do you cut costs in keeping yourself entertained?Read book from the library.

3. When money’s a bit tight, how do you cut costs in other areas of your life?By not going out to diners or to plays.

4. When money’s a bit tight, what do you do to keep your spirits up?It is hard to say because I have never really have been in a spot like that. Since I have been employed as an engineer or a supervisor all my life, I have never had that problem. Maybe when I retire this year it might be a little hard living on a fixed income.

5. When money’s a bit tight, what are some things you refuse to sacrifice?My high speed internet connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment