Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Easter Sunday

For Easter the clan met up at the family cottage in New Hampshire. My brother went up Thursday to turn on the water and heat before everyone else came up. My sister-in-law, nephew, his wife and their three kids went up Friday. My niece went up Saturday with her son. And I went up there on Sunday morning and as did my cousin and his wife.
Since there was snow on the ground and the kids couldn’t go outside and play, I was glad that I went up on Sunday. In the cottage there were six adults and four kids ages; six (2), four and one, so it was a little crowded. But driving up for the day makes for a long day, I left at eight in the morning and I didn’t get home until nine at night (Its a three hour drive to the cottage.).
I arrived about a half an hour before my cousin and his wife got there. When they came in we greeted one another and my cousin did something that no man did ever before, he kissed me on the cheek like he did my sister-in-law and my niece. It was something I was not prepared for or never thought about. It was a totally new experience that I do not know yet if I like, I have to give this a lot of thought.
Well anyhow here are a couple of pictures of the lake house, as you can see there is still a lot of snow up there…


1 comment:

  1. The kiss thing is a right of passage and it comes with the territory. He accepts you as a woman.

    ReplyDelete