Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Manic Monday

Flow It, Show It- Hair, Hair, Hair!

Do you enjoy having your hair cut/styled?

Now I do, but when I went to a barber I use to hate it. No matter what I told them, I always ended up with my hair being a ¼ inch long. Now I go to a stylist and tell her I want it 2 inches, it is 2 inches not a ¼ inch.


How often do you have your hair cut?

I should go every six to eight weeks, but is more like 10 or 12 weeks.


Are you particular about what shampoo/conditioner/other hair products you use? What are your favorites?

I’m not fussy I usually by Prell


Do you think a man should accept his baldness or do the comb over/ toupee/Hair Club for men route?

Right now I accept it when I’m Don


What steps would you take if you started to lose your hair?

It is too late to worry about it, it’s gone already. As Diana I have to wear a wig and I can tell you it is no fun. On summer days it is hot and sweaty and I have to wash it every couple of days. So you should have at least two wigs in order to rotate them. On windy days you are always worrying about them blowing off. A good wig cost around $400 and lasts only around six months.

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea that a good wig was that expensive. I can imagine that they are very hot. How miserable!

    ReplyDelete