Sunday, February 11, 2007

Last Night

It went well last night. I am so very lucky that to have family and friends that are so supportive. I know many individuals who family and friends have disowned them, so I feel doubly bless to have such a good family and friends.

Much to my amazement; one of the couples told me that someone at work just transitioned and the other couple told me that somebody at where he works just started transitioning (which I knew about) but the husband of one of the wife’s friend transitioned three years ago. So what that means is that two people who were in their wedding party have been related to someone who has transitioned; the husband of one of the bridesmaids and me.

1 comment:

  1. This is terrific! I am so glad for you that it went well.

    ReplyDelete