Sunday, January 14, 2007

Patrick’s Weekender

Saturday Six - Episode 144


If you knew you would die the following day, what would you do with your blog: edit some parts of it and leave it up for posterity, leave it as it is, or delete it?
Hhmmm… good question. I think I would add it to my diary, burn a CD and give it to the college library GLBT collection.

2. Other than your own blog, what single website do you visit the most?
(en)Gender forum


3. How many different email accounts do you currently own, counting work and home?
Yikes! Lets see….
1 – work account
1 – college account
4 – personal accounts (Diana – Yahoo and my own domain account, Don – my domain account and a Comcast account)
4 – COS support group accounts (info, webmistress, exec and a Comcast account)
1 – CTAC account
__
11 Wow!

4. Take the quiz: How addicted to the internet are you?


You Are 57% Addicted to the Internet

You're somewhat addicted to the internet - but who isn't?
You can keep it under check, and you're by no means a hermit.


5. Are you more likely to visit the internet the first thing in the morning or the last thing at night?
Yes

6. Who was the last person you had an email/instant message conversation with? When was the last time you saw that person in person?
A COS member, we were coordinating an Outreach at a college in New Haven and the last time I saw her was at an Outreach that we did together at the same college in November.

2 comments:

  1. 11 accounts- wow- I thought I had a lot.... So many to keep up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of the accounts (Comcast) I use only when I order stuff over the internet and they collect a lot spam
    Because my domain is my last name, I only give it out to trusted friends and all the others people I give my Yahoo account.

    ReplyDelete