Sunday, January 07, 2007

Patrick's Weekender

Better late than never!

Saturday Six - Episode 142

1. You spot a UFO, a genuine flying saucer. You decide to mention it to those close to you. Do you expect that most would believe you, or assume that you're either joking or nuts?
I think most will assume I am joking or finally flipped my wig.

2. If it had to be one or the other, would you prefer that your blog readers were all family and friends who knew you personally or folks who had never met you in person, and why?
I write for folks that I have never met and I do it to educate. I hope that by reading my blog that they can learn a little about what it is like to be trans. That they learn of our trials and tribulation, to learn of our hopes and fears. I hope that they will realize that it is not a “Lifestyle” but it goes a lot deeper than that, it goes to the soul.

3. Are you planning to do any special posts tomorrow or Monday to look back over either your best posts or the significant events of 2006?
Yes, I did. See my year in review.

4. Take the quiz: What kind of jewel are you?



What kind of jewel are you?

Pearl

Classic and lovely, you are exquisitely feminine.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.




5. Do you own a piece of jewelry with this particular jewel in it?
No, it is a little too expensive for my tastes.

6. Whether you normally make them or not, suppose that you have to make one New Year's resolution: what would it be?
I could always say something like peace to the world, etc. But I will say “May I find my inner peace.”

No comments:

Post a Comment