Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Manic Monday

From Fleur-De-Lisa Blog....

Have you ever danced under the stars?
No, I am not much of a dancer. Although I wouldn’t mind doing it sometime with the right partner.

Have you ever listened in on a private conversation?
Now a days how can you avoid listening in on conversations with all the cell phones out there. You can’t help it standing in at banks, supermarkets, etc. and it’s not like you are sneaking under a window to listen. People just don’t care who hears them and I consider them rude, not us for listening.

Have you ever splurged on something you normally wouldn’t purchase? What was it?
Other than food no. I budget large ticket items, like my camera and laptop.

1 comment:

  1. You can't help but listen most of the time. People will stand no more than 2 feet away from you in a line and talk about the most intimate things. I generally try to avoid having phone conversations in public and certainly not long, drawn out and personal ones. I agree wtih you that the one speaking loudly in public is the rude one in this scenario.

    ReplyDelete