Friday, December 15, 2006

The Thursday Threesome


Onesome: Holly-- Hmmm... Do you have holly where you are? Is it used for decorating? ...and if not, what types of greenery are used to show off the season? Inquiring minds and all that...
No holly, I just have a Christmas tree (I hope, I haven’t bought it yet :-( )

Twosome: Jolly-- Jolly Elf or The Grinch? How is your Christmas experience going so far?
The Grinch, I hate shopping. The girls are easy to buy presents for (I will get them the American Girl collection) but does anyone have any ideas for a five year old boy? And I will let you know how my Christmas is going after this weekend.

Threesome: Christmas-- Hey, I miss ol' Burl Ives singing the song in this header: who does your favorite Christmas song? ...and which song is that? Yes, yes, you're allowed more than one ...
Yeah, Burl Ives singing Have a Holly Jolly Christmas was one of my old time favorites along with “The Little Drummer Boy”

1 comment:

  1. Boy gifts: Matchbox cars, legos, and BOOKS! :-)

    Seriously, email me if you want titles....

    ReplyDelete