Sunday, November 26, 2006

By the Way Sunday

~28 Shopping Days Left~


There's only 28 shopping days until Christmas!

It has been a month since my "Holiday Prep" questions.

Let's see how far along you are a month later...


By the way...

On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the most prepared, how prepared are you for Christmas right now?

-4, Hey, I still have 27 days left to prepare.

(By being prepared, I mean Christmas shopping, plans, schedules, etc.)

Have you decked the halls yet? If yes, what does that entail?

See my answer to the first question I will just have a Christmas tree (real, not artificial)

Are there any wrapped gifts ready to go under the tree?

See my answer to the first question. There is nothing better than next day shipping (What a great invention), also the later you shop the easier it is. With only a couple of items on the selves it makes it soooo.... easy to shop.

What are your plans for baked goodies this year?

Maybe, I have to ask when my plans are a little more organized. I like to make my Corn Pudding.

When will you attend your first Christmas party?

Next Saturday, then the next one is the following Saturday and followed by my cousins 70th Birthday party on the seventieth.

Will you be celebrating Christmas at your home or somewhere else this year?

Christmas Eve at my nephew’s and Christmas day at my cousin’s.

2 comments:

  1. Corn pudding sounds delicious! I haven't done much of my shopping, but I love next day shipping too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana, since I will be leaving on Dec 2 for six weeks in Scotland, all of my shopping is done and everyone has gotten their gifts. This is an absolute FIRST for me.

    I decided to buy everyone Christmas ornaments that i purchased at 10,000 Villages in West Hartford Center. Run by the Menonite Church, it is a fair trade store that gives artisans their fair share of the profits. I love that.

    They have the cutest black velvet purse with plum colored poms poms on it that I bought for my booking agent (she is Jewish so no ornaments for her).

    Merry Happy Whatever you celebrate.

    ReplyDelete