Monday, October 09, 2006

Manic Monday

From Lisa’s Manic Monday meme

If you were to say that there is a period of your life that you dream about the most, when would it be?
Mostly I dream about the future and what life will be like.

How often do you change the sheets on your bed?
I try to change them weekly (Try is the key word, sometimes I get busy and miss a week.)

If you could wake up tomorrow in your own bed, but in another place in the world (indoors or outdoors), where would you like it to be?
Probably where I went this weekend or some other photogenic locations

If you had to name the worst song to wake up to in the morning, what would it be?
Jimmie Hendrix’s Purple Haze.

Bonus: (As in optional) If you were to have Shakespeare to dinner tonight and could invite one other person from history, who would you pick?
I don’t know, maybe James Joyce.

1 comment:

  1. Hendrix's Purple Haze would be horrible! I'd have a headache all day long.

    ReplyDelete