Thursday, October 12, 2006

Lizzie Quizzie

From Stopping Traffic blog...

1) When was the last time you truly watched at a sunset?
Everytime time I get a chance. Saturday as we cursed around in my cousin boat and Sunday on the way home.

2) What are you most obcessive about?
Human Rights.

3) Last coffee/tea/etc order from a coffee house?
Decafe Earl Gray Tea from a coffee house.

4) Any plans for Halloween?
Hibernate. I just don’t like handing out candy and getting dressed up in a custume. Maybe if I had a really good custume I would do get dressed up.

5) What kind of shampoo do you like?
Store brand.

6) What do you do with your change?
I save it for the vending machine at work :-( where I eat too masny snacks.

7) What do you usually do/eat at lunchtime?I go home for lunch and have a sandwhich and relax for a few minutes before I go back to the rat race.

8) When was the last time you called someone for help? What was it for?
When I bought the baseboard electric heaters for our cottage, I needed a longer car so one of my technician picked them up in his pick-up truck.

9) If you could have one TOY for Christmas, what would it be?
A new laptop computer.

10) How many people have you currently not forgiven for something/do you hold a grudge against?
-0- I din’t hold grudges.

No comments:

Post a Comment