Monday, September 04, 2006

A Nice Easy Weekend.

I took a half day Friday to help my brother and nephew load the truck with my parent’s furniture to bring up to the cottage on Saturday. Then Saturday night on the way home from New Hampshire I went to a cookout in Springfield. And this afternoon I had a cookout at my house to finish up the leftovers. Ever notice how at a leftover party you end up with more leftovers than you started with?

The parties were just what the doctored ordered, just a nice quite party to sit around and talk with friends. Two friends broke out their guitars and they played some Beach Boy, Eagles, Simon and Garfunkle and a few other songs from other groups. Just nice and relaxing evening.

Good Night.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Di!
    Thanx for the party today. It was a nice way to culminate a wonderful Labor Day Weekend!
    Have a nice, short troublefree workweek!!!
    Luvs,
    Deja
    PS See you at Pride next weekend!

    ReplyDelete