Friday, September 29, 2006

FOUR FOR FRIDAY

From Belicove blog

Q1 - Sleep: When was the last time you pulled an all-nighter, and why? If you can't recall, then where's the most embarrassing place you've ever fallen asleep?
Back in my college days some 32 years ago. However, I have worked occasionally third shift when we were running a test, but I did sleep before and after work.

Q2 - Trust: Who do trust the most, or in what order would you rank your level of trust for each of the following: Clergy, Teachers, Police, Doctors, Print Journalists, Bankers, TV Newscasters, Scientists, Lawyers, Members of Congress, and Stockbrokers?
Doctors – my life depends upon them
Scientists
Police
Teachers
Print Journalists
Stockbrokers
Bankers
TV Newscasters
Clergy
Lawyers
Members of Congress – even though I am helping out on a campaign for the US Senate race, I believe he is the lesser if the two eveils

Q3 - Sick: When you’re sick, do you prefer to be left alone or do you like to have someone attending to your every whim and desire?
Sick, like I am now? I would rather be left along to suffer in peace so I can just curl up in bed and sleep.

Q4 - Sidekick: If you could pick any cartoon character to be your very own personal assistant, who would you pick and why?
No cartoon character stands out to me since I don’t follow the comics, but if I had to pick it would be the mother in “For Better or Worst”

No comments:

Post a Comment