Friday, September 22, 2006

FOUR FOR FRIDAY

From Belicove Blog

Q1 - Jewelry: Aside from an engagement ring and/or wedding band, is there a particular piece of jewelry that you wear all the time or most of the time? If so, what is it, who gave it to you, and how long have you had it?
Yes, I have a favorite ring that I got when my mother passed away four years ago.

Q2 - Education: Do you think an undergraduate degree from an elite private college like Harvard, Princeton, or Stanford is worth the cost?
Yes it is worth the cost. I think that it is the networks that you build is what is valuable.

Q3 - Movies: School for Scoundrels, The Science of Sleep, The Guardian, Employee of the Month, Man of the Year, Little Children, Driving Lessons, All the King's Men, The Departed, Marie Antoinette, The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause, A Good Year, Stranger Than Fiction, Open Season, Fast Food Nation, The Pursuit of Happyness, Deck the Halls, etc. Which movies are you most looking forward to seeing this fall?
I don’t really care for any of this season’s movies. I am not a movie buff.

Q4 - Music: What's the last song you downloaded from the Internet? If you've never downloaded music, what was the last CD you purchased from a store?
I don’t down load songs from the internet and the last CD I bought was Rent. I liked the movie so I went out and bought the CD and the DVD

1 comment:

  1. I have seen Marie Antoinette, and unfortunately the best thing I can say is it is a fascinating mess .. I have no idea what Sofia was going for, but she definitely never got there .. The one movie I'm most looking forward to for the rest of this year is Scorsese's "The Departed"

    ReplyDelete