Tuesday, August 08, 2006

(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸A Lizzie Quizzie!¸.•'´¯)¸.•

From Stopping Traffic

1. Make up a man-law, or list a favorite one from one of the commercials.
All men are pigs!

2. Who was your favorite teacher ever?
Mr. Downer, my science teacher in High School.

3. Is there anyone in your life you "spoil rotten?"
Nope, no one.

4. What time do you normally eat dinner? Who cooks?
Six P.M. If I don’t cook, I don’t eat.

5. Baths or showers?
Showers, but once in awhile I like to take a Jacuzzi bath with Lavender oil.

6. How many surgeries have you had in your life?
None, cross my fingers. But I hope to have one this December and the big one in about three years.

7. When was the last time you had a check up?
I see about three doctors for a total of four times a year.

8. About how much time do you spend on the internet every day?
No comment, if my boss found out...... ;-)

9. On a scale from 1-10, how content are you?
About a six, I have my good days and I have my bad days.

10. Nothing is certain but ______ and ______.
Well I have to go with the standard answer..... Death and Taxes

No comments:

Post a Comment