Monday, July 31, 2006

(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸A Lizzie Quizzie!¸.•'´¯)¸.•

From the blog Stopping Traffic


1. Would you rather interview or be interviewed?
I would rather interview, that way I don’t have to worry about answering.

2. Approximately how many jobs have you had? Fav? Least fav?
Since college? Two, this one has lasted 28 years! Since we got bought out a couple of years ago, this one is the least favored.

3. What is the best interview advice you have? :)
Relax, be yourself and don’t worry if you do not have the right answers, nobody does.

4. Would you rather work at home or away from home?
Close to home. I do not want to work at home, I like to be around people.

5. Have you taken any vacations this summer? If so, where?
Just long weekends to work on the cottage. In October I’m taking a week off to go to a conference in Provincetown.

6. What kind of lunchbox did you have in school?
Oh….. I don’t know if I can remember that far back, I think it was a metal Roy Rogers lunchbox.

7. What is your favorite kind of cookie?
Chocolate Chip

8. Besides mine (ahem), what is your favorite meme to play?
3X Thursday

9. On a scale from 1-10, how romantic are you?
Probability an 8.

10. Two's company, three's a ______________.
Party

2 comments:

  1. I made chocolate chip cookies last night for the kids to take on trip. I want to eat all of them. Argh! :)

    You're right. I don't have the answers. The interview went fine, but they only have a full time position open and I don't know that I can do that to my family. I just don't know. If it weren't for the summer hours, I'd probably jump on board, but leaving them home alone in the summer seems so wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P-town in October should be excellent!

    ReplyDelete