Tuesday, June 13, 2006

(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸A Lizzie Quizzie!¸.•'´¯)¸.•

From A "Textbook-Good" Visit"

1. What are three traits you inherited from your father?
Hmm......that stopped me and made me think. I don’t I have any of my father’s traits. I think I inherited my mother’s traits mainly worrying.

2. Do you prefer quiet or commotion?
Quiet.

3. Charcoal or gas grill?
I like to cook on charcoal but most of the time I cook will a gas grill for convenience.

4. What is your favorite soup?
New England Clam Chowder.

5. Do you read the comics?
No.

6. Do you shred your bills/mail?
Nope.

7. Tomatoes... a fruit or a vegetable? Do you like them?
A vegetable. I know that they are a fruit but I think of fruit as sometime you eat as a snack.

8. Do you have a pool or have a membership to one?
Neither, I have a lake.

9. When was the last time you had company over for dinner?
In April, I have my brother and sister-in-law over and I cooked them Shrimp Creole.

10. Did you watch the Windfall pilot? If you won the lottery, how would it change your life?
No, it does not interest me. If I won the lottery I’ll do my year of living full time and then have GRS ( Gender Reassignment Surgery )

1 comment: